A smidge of soap, a splash of science, and a generous sprinkling of fun and you have Bubble-ology - Soapy Science, an engaging, interactive STEAM activity set for kids.
Developed with Dr Niraj Lal (PHD), Bubble-ology enables junior scientists to build their very own bubble toolbox while they discover the science and art of making bubbles. Kids can discover fascinating bubble facts and conduct fun experiments; create three different types of bubble mix; build DIY bubble wands, produce a bubble so big you can fit inside it, and more.
- Activity set helps kids to discover the science and art of making bubbles
- STEAM toys promote cognitive development, teach problem solving, encourage open-ended play and trial and error exploration
- Unplugged, battery and screen-free play
- Each set includes a full colour, 50 page Bubble-ology guide book, 1x magic bubble fizzer, 1x bubble mixture container, 5x pipe cleaners, 1x cotton string, 12x straws, 1x rubber band, 1x HB pencil, and 1x Glycerine (Glycerol)
- All packaged neatly in sturdy, magnetic-sealed storage box (13cm x 21cm)
- Great for gifting
- Suitable for children ages 8+